National Prestigious Scholarships and Awards: Please complete this form if you are seeking support in applying for a national scholarship or award.
If the application opportunity you are pursuing requires a university endorsement, it is very important that you follow the campus endorsement deadline to receive full consideration. Endorsement requires that a complete application, including letters of recommendation be uploaded to the award's online system. You should be in touch with Gladis Herrera-Berkowtiz (email@example.com) to schedule a meeting to review your application and schedule an interview. If the application is endorsed, you will be notified to officially submit your application.
Must be between
Name of Scholarship/Fellowship/Program that Requests UCR Endorsement:
Award Application Deadline
My SID below indicates that I agree to the following:
1) I am requesting review of my application for campus endorsement. As required under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, commonly known as FERPA, I hereby give permission for all components of my application to be reviewed by the members of the endorsement committee for the purpose of determining my qualifications for applying to the award and/or earning a campus endorsement letter.
2) I hereby waive my right to view faculty and institutional letters of recommendation or endorsement that are written for the purpose of this award competition. While copies of these letters may be provided to me by the authors, I understand this is done as a courtesy by the author and does not affect this waiver.
3) If endorsed, I will do everything within my control to safeguard my good name and that of UCR throughout this award competition.
4) If endorsed, I grant permission for UCR to use my biographical information to publicize my nomination and/or receipt of this scholarship or fellowship.
5) If endorsed, I consent to allow Undergraduate Education to use portions of my essays as an example that future applicants may utilize as they prepare their own applications. Information used will not have any identifying information, with the exception of the award it was used for.
6) I attest that all of the information I include in my application for this award, including listings of activities and awards, research undertaken or planned, and personal statements or other essays, are my own work and are accurate and honest to the best of my knowledge.
7) I certify that I will disclose any academic integrity findings of responsibility, or pending investigations, or behavioral violations of the UCR Student Code of Conduct prior to seeking nomination for any award.
8) I give permission to Undergraduate Education to consult with the UCR Student Conduct Office to confirm my good standing as a UCR student. Negative findings may result in ineligibility for support in submitting an application.
Do Not Fill This Out